Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 33

I am tired...But the good news is that I was 261.5 this morning!! Yes! Work was long and I worked hard. And I can do it all over again tonight. I forgot to mention the other day that I went swimming and when I put on my swimsuit I was blown away. I can't believe how good I already look. Of course I keep saying that, but it was AWESOME! Thank you body for working hard to make me look so dang cute! I can't wait to get some new jeans and a couple of new skirts &/or dresses too. Life couldn't be better!! Well I could be eating a big, juicy cheeseburger, but that's a whole other thing. :)

2 comments:

conradfilm said...

marian wants to say." it would be nice id you spell your name right. No I was talking to you. please erace that

conradfilm said...

good job, marian loves you