Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 14...Apple Day!


Okay, so I was 277.5 again today. I guess I'd better do an Apple Day. Which means that all I will eat today is 5 apples and drink only a little bit of water. They did say you will hit some periods where the weight doesn't change. Great, thanks body. Don't stress me out. I am being really good and sticking to the 500 calories. I am definitely missing certain foods, but don't want to slow down the loss by eating too much. I know eventually I'll be able to eat more and feel great! I can't wait for a big steak smothered with onions and cheese...mmmm. I know I'll have a smaller # tomorrow!
P.S. While I'm at work today, Dr. Bond lets me know that on Saturday when he adjusted my back he put some Winterfreeze (Mother Nature's First Aid in a Jar) on it. It is made with olive oil...which is a big no-no on the HCG program. It is absorbed through the skin. He said that is probably a big part of my weight staying the same. UGH! :)

No comments: