Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 11



Today I stepped on the scale and 279.5 was the # that blinked at me! Yes! I am down in the 70's! That is awesome for me...it has been awhile since I've been that light. Which is still heavy, but it means I am making progress. I am feeling a little down today because my beautiful sister-in-law, Darlene, is threating to be mad at me when I lose weight and am thinner than she is. She is such a sweetheart and I don't want to make her feel bad...Dar, I love ya! I am doing this for me and not to make anyone feel bad. So please, don't feel bad. Anyone can do this or other weight loss programs and lose weight. I am very blessed to be working for Dr. Bond and get a really good deal on the program. Well, tonight I am working at Denny's so wish me luck...Everything always looks so good.

No comments: