Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 9


I really love getting on the scale every morning and seeing the # a little less than the day before. Today it said 281.5! I love it! The things I decided I really miss right now are beef and cheese. Not necessarily together, but I am craving a big juicy hamburger patty topped with cheese and bacon. Then for dessert...a big pile of scrambled eggs topped with cheese and a side of hashbrowns smothered in cheese! I know I am a freak! I am being really good and have not cheated and eaten anything other than the approved foods. It gets hard at night when I'm just relaxing with the T.V. and a million commercials come on for every food place in town. Stop harrassing me Carl's Jr. I would love to drive thru and satisfy my craving for a Western Bacon Cheeseburger , but I can't! And right now I don't really want you! I want to be a sexy, healthy size 16! Maybe for Christmas...Tomorrow the # on the scale will reassure me that I have made the right choice to ignore your come hither call. Until then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there!
sorry to intrude, I saw your comment on Natalie's blog and since I am on a weight loss program too I decided to check out your blog.
Are you being supervised by a doctor? 500 calories a day is way too low for it to be healthy. Just want to make sure you are not depriving yourself :) My doctor told me no more htan 1500 calories but htat is too much for me, I usually eat around 1200. I keep a food journal and do 30 minutes of cardio every day. I have lost 16lbs in the last month or so and only want to lose 10 more.

Well good luck with everything. Be healthy :)

hugs!
Kika*

Adriane said...

I am supervised by a dr. It is hard to only eat 5oo calories, but with the hcg hormone doing it's job I don't feel hungry and am very careful to eat the full amonut of calories. Thanks for checking me out. Good luck to you and isn't Natalie hilarious?!